Recycling4you Computer Security
We take the issue of Data Security and the protection of licensed software extremely seriously. Not only is there a requirement to protect data under the Data Protection Act but also there are issues of commercial and client confidentiality to consider. We therefore offer different levels of security depending on each client’s requirements. A summary of the process is below:
- All hard-drives and equipment are physically shredding in line with our WEEE recycling policy of shredding all equipment unless it is as part of our asset management service which is provided separately from our recycling collections.
- Asset Management service computers data security is maintained by utilising specific eradication software that overwrites all sectors on the hard-drive with check-data, completely obliterating previous data, including any licensed software. this is only for separately collected computers under the asset management service.
- A certificate of data destruction is issued to the customer.
We can arrange Fast Legal Recycling collections for Businesses and Public Organisations either direct from the disposal site or from your own warehouse.
ONE CALL TO US AND ALL YOUR COLLECTION AND DISPOSAL PROBLEMS ARE SOLVE.
SINGLE POINT OF CALL FOR ALL YOUR DISPOSAL INCLUDING FULL DUTY OF CARE PAPERWORK AND CERTIFICATE OF DESTRUCTION FOR ALL COLLECTIONS.
Our service is currently being used by major UK companies and has been for many years due to our consistent high levels of satisfaction.
- 100% Recycling Guarantee. (nothing goes to landfill)
- Full Compliance with WEEE and Hazardous Waste Regulations
Once you have completed the quote form with your contact details and details in the large items box of the number and type along with the size if commercial we will then send you via email a quotation for collection and correct recycling of the equipment by the appropriate size of lorry for amounts you have stated as needing to be collected for recycling. Our costs will include the collection, full duty of care/hazardous waste collection paperwork and transport to the nearest refrigeration recycling plant to your location( keeps costs low). Once the equipment has been received at the recycling plant it will be degassed prior to being recycled. Once we have received notification from the recycling plant which is normally within the month of your collection we will then issue and send you via email a certificate of destruction for the equipment we collected from you. You can of course always contact us via the phone if you have any questions you would like us to answer and if we need anymore information then we will either email or telephone you for clarification.